I’d like to try something new. Each time I buy, find or receive new beer (yes, those are all unique cases) I’m going to post a blog with the latest beer shipment. I might post once a month or once a week any new beers I’ve received since the last post but I’ll never do more than one of these a week. Sound good?
This time, I’m going to cover beer and beer related goodies received between March 14th to March 18th.
These two photos are of beer I received from a friend in San Francisco.
- One Dogfish Head Noble Rot
- Two Dogfish Head & Sierra Nevada Life & Limb
- Two New Belgium La Folie Sour Ale
- Four Stone Old Guardian 2012
- Three BrewDog Tokyo*
- Two BrewDog / Three Floyds Bitch Please
- Four Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Three Russian River Supplication
- Two Russian River Redemption
- One Russian River Damnation
- One Russian River Consecration
- One Samuel Adams Third Voyage
These are items I acquired by various trades:
- Eight Founder’s Kentucky Breakfast Stout
- One O’Fallon Brewery B.D.S.
- One Schlafly Brewing Quadrupel
- One Schlafly Brewing Grand Cru
- One Perennial Artisan Ales Heart of Gold
- One 2nd Shift Brewing El Gato Grande
- One Dogfish Head Pangaea
- One Sun King Wee Muckle
These are some beers I acquired just to taste and rate. None of them hold any real big value to me. They’re just for one ounce
pours to taste and then I’ll either pour them or finish them depending on the taste.
- One Murphy’s Stout
- One Belgian Style IPA
- One Sam Adams Cherry Wheat
- One Bud Light Platinum
- One Guinness Black Lager
- One Guinness Extra STout
- One Harpoon Munich Dark
- One Ommegang Belgian Pale Ale
- One Smuttynose Old Brown Dog
- One Trout River Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
- One Russian River Consecration (previously pictured, not sure how this got in there)
These are some beers I acquired just to taste and rate. None of them hold any real big value to me. They’re just for one ounce pours to taste and then I’ll either pour them or finish them depending on the taste.
- Riedel (pronounced REEEDEL) Sommeliers Bordeauz Grand Cru. The priciest and most remarkable glass I’ve ever purchased.
- Riedel Sauvignon Blanc
- Riedel Montrachet
- 2007 Henry LaGarde Malbec Reserve
- 2010 Riesling “Terrassen” (Tegernseerhof)
So, that’s this week’s haul. Can’t wait for next week. i have 3 boxes headed my way from trades so we’ll see what those have in store.