I posted this on HomeBrewTalk. Figured it would be fun to share it here:

Looks like I made a mistake when trying to get a 750ML yeast starter going off a range of lambic dregs. This starter was initiated in June and I covered saran wrap over it. I then moved it to a 750ML bottle and added some apple juice to invigorate more action while adding some more dregs from other lambic beer.2 weeks after doing that, I’m checking on it and the pellicle that was there a few days ago has gone away.

This is what remains:

Larvae in Lambic Dregs Yeast Starter

Larvae in Lambic Dregs Yeast Starter

Larvae in Lambic Dregs Yeast Starter

You can see the video of these little guys crawling around on YouTube